Are you passionate about animals and would jump at the chance to interact with pets in an atmosphere where fun and compassion are the order of the day? If you want to work at a veterinary hospital where your career will flourish under the guidance of a caring DVM team, we have a place for you!
See our open positions below:
Leland Vet Clinic has an opening for an experienced or licensed veterinary technician to add to our awesome team. Tired of only hearing about life outside of work but never seeing it for yourself? Need a fresh work environment? Looking to work with excited, energized people who bring their authentic, funky selves to work each day and encourage you to do the same? Want to work at a vet clinic that has a zen room or work out area encouraging mental and physical well being? If so, excellent!
Leland Vet Clinic is on the hunt for an experienced vet assistant or licensed veterinary technician to add to its fantastic team. With all the advantages of an established, well-managed practice, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, this may be your time. Ever wonder what it would be like not to work seven days a week? It’s hard to imagine, especially during these challenging times in Vet Med, but it’s possible! At Leland Vet Clinic, we take the work-life balance and personal well-being seriously. Our hours reflect our belief in the importance of self-care. We also offer awesome benefits to support a healthy and positive work environment, including:
-A zen room, to relax, have a mental health break, or meditate.
-A “rage” room, where you can punch the punching bag, walk on the treadmill, use the row machine, or light weight lifting to ease any frustrations you may be feeling and develop a healthier mindset and lifestyle.
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect your skillset and future performance
- 401(k) matching & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 Savings Plan
- Tuition Support Program
- Referral bonus program
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Supplemental insurance, including accident, disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Free/discounted lab work for all employee pets
- Pet discounts on services and products
- Pet food discount program
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- State license reimbursement
- VTNE exam fee reimbursement
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook group of over 800 veterinary technicians company-wide
- Six paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental leave
- Employee discount program (Apple, Verizon, Disney, auto insurance, flights, etc.)
Our veterinary technicians should be ready to:
- Let your passion for pets and veterinary care shine every day.
- Be positive! Because with the right cattitude, anything is pawsible
- Be empathetic to our clients, coworkers, and yourself.
- Share your knowledge, skills, and experiences with others (spidey powers would be cool too)
- Grow as a professional and encourage the growth of others.
- Be a part of weekly and monthly meetings to encourage open communication and collaboration.
- Maintain a positive, supportive approach at all times, recognizing that remarkable results are achieved through teamwork and mutual respect.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility with scheduling to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Employee benefits that strengthen both the body and the mind
- Opportunity to use your veterinary skills to better your community
- A clinic culture that celebrates your unique awesomeness!
- Occasional coffee runs, ice cream parties, and meals on us
- A fridge stocked with drinks and snacks – always
- Lunch breaks on the reg
- 4-day work weeks
- Rotating Saturday shifts
- No nights, weekends, or holidays
- No nights, on-call shifts, or holiday hours
- Mentoring and support as you grow and advance your career – The more you know, the better off we all are!
Like what you’ve read? Apply today before this stellar opportunity is scooped up by another fabulous veterinary technician!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values at Leland Vet Clinic and VetCor. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. Every team member enriches our diversity by exposing us to various ways to understand and engage with the world. That’s why we’re committed to a workplace culture where employees are comfortable being their authentic selves, feel a complete sense of belonging, and are empowered to reach their highest potential.